Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I Survived

Driving home from church this evening, I was reflecting upon my day and the only thing that came to mind was, "Well, I survived.". Sometimes, I think that's all we can do. Its was a hard day for a lot of reasons that I won't go into, but I'm glad that today is done and now I can go on to tomorrow. I have an unexpected blessing of an actual day off and by 'actual' i mean, I'm not working or going to school or volunteering. I just get to have a day where I don't have to do anything. I feel like God planned this because He knew I would need it. He is so good. Since I will have more time to write tomorrow, tonight's post will be super short. I do however want to encourage to go here and listen to this song by MercyMe. Oh.My.Word.This song has been speaking a word over me the last few days. This is truly God's message to the world.  Sometimes God is just too much.

Blessings,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment