Thursday, May 19, 2011

Magical

You may remember a few months ago when I told you about a few of my favorite things. I introduced you to a mouse that I absolutely loved. For years I have been searching for hair products that make my hair soft and shiny, but also give my curls definition and hold. Not an easy task. Curly hair is super tricky. Then I found this stuff and fell in love. It gave me everything I had been looking for. I had found perfection.

And then I was introduced to this stuff.

photo: source

A customer came into my store last weekend and had Gorgeous hair. Seriously, beautiful. I asked her what she used and that is how I met my little friend. I was a little nervous when I heard it was a gel. I haven't used gels for years because they always left my hair kinda...crunchy. Not a good look.
This gel, however, is in a spray form and is super lightweight. It leaves my hair soft and shiny, but gives me great hold and definition. Seriously magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment