Saturday, April 9, 2011

I always did love the story of Noah's Ark....

On Wednesday afternoon I pulled a muscle in my leg(no idea how this happened) and had to call off of work for a few days...because I coolant, ya know, stand or anything. I finally got some movement back into my leg yesterday morning and decided that since I was home and couldn't go anywhere I would try tackle my laundry pile-it was getting a little(read:i had no clean clothes) out of hand.

I went into the laundry room and was rather surprised when I found my feet....wet? I looked down and was even more surprised to find about an inch of water standing in the laundry room floor.

Our water heater(which was in the laundry room) had started leaking and flooded the laundry room. Thankfully my Uncle is a plumber so he was quickly called and came out.

The water heater was quickly replaced, as well as the kitchen faucet...but the laundry still needs to be done.


Did you have any surprises this week?

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment