Friday, May 25, 2012

Instafriday

Are you and iPhone or Android user? 
Do you have Instagram?
When I got my iPhone last summer, this was the first app that I downloaded and it is still my favorite!
It takes just an ordinary picture and makes it quite extraordinary. 
I am linking up with Jeannett over at Life Rearranged for

I always see these really fabulous meals on Pinterest, but when I try and copy them at home this is what my kitchen looks like. Not so fabulous y'all.

My friend Sierra always brings some instrument with her to the classes we take as part of out internship. This particular day it was a drum. Which also doubles as a table.

It has been in the 90's all.week.long. Using my hairdryer is a rare form of torture on mornings when it is only 7am and its already 80 degrees! Oh, the cross I must bear for naturally curly hair.

Last week was a particularly grueling one. So Sunday evening I grabbed my housemate and we went on an adventure to find a Coldstone(I had a gift card). This stuff hit the spot.

When I moved to Missouri I was unprepared for the amount of bugs I would be dealing with. Y'all, it's bad. We had a large number of crickets(three to be exact) in our basement and this is how we chose to get rid of them. We do not play around when it comes to bugs, thank you very much.
Pretty pretty flowers at my favorite cafe.

 This. This is what I had for lunch yesterday. Black beans, mango, avocado, tomato, cucumber and balsamic vinaigrette dressing salad. It was just...remarkable. Food should be remarkable, amen?

This morning I took a much needed personal day and woke up to a lovely rain storm. 90 degrees temps. No rain for two weeks. This is a beautiful sight indeed!

There you have it, my week in pictures! What was the most exciting part of your week?

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment