Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Non Serious Tuesday

I was going to write a really serious post tonight. It was going to be about the things God is teaching me about obedience and how I've suffered because I chose not to obey...but then I realized it was Tuesday. I don't do serious posts on Tuesdays. On Tuesdays I get up and go to school and talk about the pros and cons of the death penalty. I gives speeches. I take math tests. On Tuesdays I drive home through 5o'clock traffic. I run inside just long to put on a pair of yoga pants and grab a Healthy Choice(love those things) and then I leave again to go see Emma. I do not write serious blog posts on Tuesdays. Perhaps I will do a serious Wednesday post. Today, however, I'm going to tell you about some of the more mundane exciting aspects of my life.

I registered for winter quarter on Sunday night. I'm taking two online classes and two in class classes. I'm really excited about the online classes, although I often lack this little teeny thing called self discipline, so I should probably get crackin' on that....later.

 Tomorrow I am finally getting my hair cut. I only cut my hair about every 5 months because I'm really lazy busy, so by the time I actually get around to getting it done, it really needs it.

I bought a Joyce Meyers book the other day. I have a long running debate with my friend Diane about who is better, Joyce Meyers or Beth Moore. Now, I realize that having a debate about which Bible teacher is better is a bit sacrilegious, but I digress. I've decided that I am just going to start this book with an open mind. I've heard nothing but good things about Ms. Meyers so we'll see...

Next week is my last week of classes until January! I am beyond ready for a break. I'll be going to Florida to visit family the last week of December, which will be a lovely treat because I'm going to be working so much over the next four weeks. Can you believe we are nearly a short month away from Christmas? Where does time go?

Now, if you'll excuse me. I'm going to go make some tea and read my Joyce Meyers book. Goodnight!

Hannah

1 comment:

  1. This post made me so happy. Haha. I am a huge fan of non serious Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete