Monday, November 1, 2010

A List

1. I worked 16 hours on Saturday.

2. I finally put all of my summer clothes in hibernation for the winter. This means that I can now buy more winter clothes!

3. My mother disagrees with #2.

4. I was on the phone with Dell last night for 30 minutes. They referred me to Walmart. Who referred me back to Dell. Who referred me to Microsoft. Microsoft was closed.

5. My computer still isn't working right.

6. Tomorrow the new Nora Roberts book comes out.

7. Tomorrow, we vote.

8. I'm more excited about #6 than #7.

9. Emma peed on me last week. I've been babysitting since I was 12 and this event has NEVER occurred. It wasn't something I was particularly excited about.

10. I slept with my snuggie last night.

11. I swore I would never wear leggings. I said the same thing about skinny jeans.

12. I now own two pairs of each.

13. How did I ever live without #11?

14. I made some pumpkin cookies this weekend. Oh.My.Word

15. My highlights need done. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment