Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas recap

Oh.My.Word. The last few weeks have been such a whirlwind of activity. Between the parties and the shopping and baking and wrapping. My goodness. I greatly appreciate you  for putting up with my(unplanned) hiatus over the holiday weekend. I had planned to post at least once, but just realized that I hadn't seen my family in months and wanted to spend time with them. It was wonderful.

Christmas at our house is very quiet and low key. Like I said the weeks preceding Christmas are extremely hectic so Christmas day is very laid back. My sister works the night before so she usually gets home about 8am. Then we all wake up and make coffee and cinnamon rolls and sit around opening presents for a few hours(yes hours. We're very spoiled girls.) The rest of the day is spent watching movies, sleeping, and eating yummy food that was made the day before. It was a wonderful day to just breathe.

What about you? What was your day like?

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment