Friday, February 4, 2011

I love a good link party

 Today I'm sharing some of my favorite posts from my favorite bloggers. Enjoy!

I love it when a blogger is open and honest about their feelings. Lindsey is talking about feeling left out.

Missy is a mom to five, though one of her babies is still in Ethiopia waiting to be brought home. She let her hubby take the keyboard for this post and ask the question: what's college really worth?

I love cute things and these valentines created by Emily of Jones Design Company fit the bill. Such a great price for something so unique. Guess which one I will be giving this year!

I love Beth Moore, and I'm pretty sure she loves me too. Here she talks about this mixed up world we live in.

 Kristin invites her readers to share what they want others to know about any particular issue and here one of them shares what she wants others to know about being a conservative.

I love love love mason jars. So does Lindsey. She shares her ideas for how to creatively use them here.

Elizabeth talks about living intentionally this year.

Give some of your favorite bloggers some love. Share your favorite post from this week in the comments!

Have a great weekend!
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment