Thursday, March 24, 2011

I'm not dead

Hi *waving* remember me? Once upon a time I use to blog here, but then spring break came...and my ability to function went away. I spent all of last week studying for and then taking finals. This week I have just been...exhausted. My friend Jenni put it this way, "Its like, when you finally get to take a rest thats all your body wants to do." Amen. So that's what I've been doing, resting and visiting with people I love. Its been fantastic. I'm planning to get my blogging behind in gear next week, but today I thought I would share a few of the blog posts that I've enjoyed reading this week. Enjoy!

~Emily shares a really fun way to spruce up plain rubber gloves. I'm thinking these would be an adorable shower gift for a bride to be!

~ Beth Moore(yes THE Beth Moore) talks about the ups and downs in this walk.

~Amy Beth reminds us that sometimes, God doesn't our circumstances-He changes us.

~ One of Kristen's readers opened my eyes about Adoption and Assumptions.

~ Have you ever gotten a Shellac manicure? They're fantastic, but a pain in the neck to remove. The Pioneer woman shares her technigue for removing Shellac polish. So helpful!

~ I love just about everything Lindsey writes. Here she talks about her Life as a Journeyer.

Thank you for your patience while I recover from the last quarter!

Hannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment