Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Shameless Self-Promotion



This is a friend of mine. Her name is Bayley.Here we are at our high school graduation.Bayley, like myself, is a college student living in a super cold city. She is also, like myself, a blogger. Just a few days before I launched this site Bayley launched her own blog. Here's another thing about Bayley the blogger, she's an amazing blogger. She's funny and insightful and creative. I wanna be Bayley when I grow up.

Bayley is also, much to my great delight, a shameless promoter of her own blog. Every time she writes a new blog post, she tweets it. I love this! I want people to read my blog(obviously) but wasn't sure how to even let people know I was writing one. Then along came Bayley. She has given me the courage to be a shameless promoter of my blog. Thanks, Bayley!

I'd also like to take a moment to(shamelessly) promote Bayley's blog. There is an anchor for my soul is her beautiful blog. She is truly a woman after the heart of God and that comes through spectacularly in her writing. She's also hysterical. Seriously, she's one of the funniest people I know. It would lovely use of your time to take a moment and visit her site. After you read mine of course... :)

Shameless,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment