Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Lonely Mitten

We got about five inches of snow on Tuesday. Here's the thing about the snow, my dog, loves it. Seriously, its her favorite thing EVER. So, Tuesday night when I got home from work I unlocked the door and as soon as I opened it, Charlie, my beloved beagle, runs out the door. Another thing about the snow, Charlie loves it so much that she tends to run off more in the winter than any other time of year. So, Charlie darts out past me as soon as I open the door and I immediately went after her. I finally got a hold of her and literally, tackled her in the front yard. I did get her inside and put a leash on her and then take her for a proper walk.

Somehow, during our wrestling match, I lost one of my mittens. I love my mittens. They're beautiful.

They're also white. Do you know how hard it is to find a white mitten in five inches of snow. Yeah. So now I only have one mitten.

One lonely mitten.

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment