Friday, January 28, 2011

Why I'm not a very good blogger

I love blogs. Seriously, I have a loooonnnnggg list that I read on a daily basis and many more that I read when I have extra time(re:when I'm wasting time and not doing schoolwork or the dishes.). Here's the thing though, I'm not such a great blogger. I love writing here at my little blog home, but I don't write as often as I need too.

Whenever I get blog writing advice from someone they always say,"Write every single day. Even if its about something pointless or mundane, write EVERYDAY!"

I don't write everyday. Sometimes, I forget. A lot of the time though, I'm just lazy. Sorry! Thank you to those out there who keep reading even though I'm not a very good blogger. I'm making a commitment to write more. Thanks for taking the time to stop by my little corner.

Love,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment