Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What you blog about when you have nothing to blog about

Please enjoy the ramblings in the following post:

*I got my dad an early birthday present....George Strait tickets! My dad is a HUGE fan of George Strait and he(George) is going to be in Cinci this March with Reba and Lee Anne Womack. He and my mom are so excited!(Me too!)

*Speaking of concerts....I'M GOING TO SEE THIRD DAY!!!!! I don't think I've every spoken for my love of Mac Powell Third Day, but let me tell you, I.Love.Them. I'm going with my concert buddy/best friend/former youth leader Diane. She and I are nothing alike, but that's what makes our friendship special.

*I have approx. 3 full days left on my Daniel Fast. Honestly, this week has been the hardest. I thought the first week would be the most difficult, but no. I don't really want food, I want coffee. To be specific: I want a skinny vanilla latte made with soy milk from Starbucks. I don't care what people say about Starbucks, those people can make a soy latte that'll knock your socks off.

*I've decided to bring back phrases such as,'knock your socks off.'

*Another fun event coming soon: the Pioneer Woman will be visiting Cinci next month on her book tour and my cousin Melissa and I are going to meet her!!! I am a huge fan of her blog as well as her cookbook and I have very high hopes for her soon to be released novel. Now all I have to decide is: what to wear! I think this special occasion is just the time to finally get one of these beauties....

*The above post wins the award for Most Links In One Post.Ever.

*I haven't seen Emma in two weeks. #goingthroughwithdraw

*Last week I talked briefly about delurking day. Basically, its a day when those of you*waving hello* who read my blog or any blog and don't comment, comment! Let me tell you something, in the blog world, comments are like Christmas to a blogger. Seriously. They're are favorites. So please, say hello! I think you're awesome. Seriously.

*Finally, I encourage you to check out the blogs listed on the left hand side of my blog. I'm a obsessed big fan of blogs and these are some of favorites. You will find some great ladies on those sites.

*Just kidding, that wasn't the last one. I just thought it would be. I also wanted to let you know that I might be changing the look of my blog over the next few weeks. I haven't made a firm decision, but I'm kinda always changing everything thinking that it might need an update. My little blog home is still pretty new and I'm still testing out paint colors, you understand? Right? hello?....

*Finally,(seriously this time) I love ya'll. Thanks for reading my blog. It means a lot.

Love,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment